Assistance for members impacted by COVID-19
The COVID-19 crisis means many of us are facing challenges and uncertainty.
We understand that members have been affected by current events and some will suffer financial hardship. The following assistance package is available to support members financially impacted by COVID-19.
We know that the last thing our members need during this time of uncertainty is the added stress of paying fees. To relieve this burden, we stopped charging the following fees from 24 March until further notice:
- Staff assisted transfer fees
- Card and cheque book replacement fees
- Dishonour and exception fees
If you need access to your term deposit, you can do so without an interest deduction.
We are offering a range of financial relief for impacted members with loans, including:
- Deferment of home loan payments up to 6 months, including a 3-month check-in
- Deferment of all other loan payments for 3 months
- Priority processing of personal loans if you're in need of emergency funds with establishment fees waived
- Waiving the staff assisted redraw fees
If you are concerned about your ability to make regular repayments, we encourage you to visit movebank.com.au/relief to apply for support.
Conditions of Use