The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday 21 November 2019 at the Pullman Brisbane King George Square, corner Ann and Roma Streets at 6 pm.
All shareholding members who are unable to attend the AGM in person can vote online. This is a great opportunity for you to have a say in the running of MOVE Bank and we encourage all shareholding members to get involved.
To reduce costs and our impact on the environment, this year’s voting will take place online. If you would prefer a printed proxy form, please contact us on 1300 362 216 and we’ll send one to you.
How to vote
To vote in this year’s AGM, simply:
- Visit movebank.com.au/agm and click VOTE NOW
- Log in using your member numberand your postal address postcode
- Review your member details
- Review the important information provided about this year's AGM
- To nominate a proxy, select either the Chairman or another proxy using the checkboxes provided
- You will now see three resolutions to be voted on. For each resolution, you can choose to vote for, against or abstain
Note: If you would like your proxy to decide for you, click NEXT without selecting an option to cast an open vote
- Unless you cast an open vote, you’ll now see a summary of your votes to review. If you would like an email confirmation of your vote, please enter your email address in the space provided
- If all the information is correct, clickSUBMIT
To change your votes click EDIT, and you will be returned to the voting page
Online voting will close at 6 pm on Tuesday 19 November 2019.
Need help voting?
Contact our Member Experience Team on 1300 362 216