At MOVE Bank, our purpose has always been to improve the financial wellbeing of our members by providing great-value, easy-to-use financial solutions. With 2019 in full swing, it’s a good time to reflect on what we’ve accomplished in striving to meet these goals.
Some highlights from the last quarter include:
Enhanced Member Experience and Product Offerings
We’re committed to delivering solutions which make it easier to bank with us, so we’ve…
- Launched a new responsive website that’s been designed to improve user experience and make it easier to find the information you need
- Added two new fixed rate home loans to our product range which are already proving popular with members
- Designed a low-rate Credit Card which is launching early February!
Once again our products have been recognised for offering outstanding value.
- MOZO - Experts Choice for our New Car Loan and Personal Loan Special Offer
- CANSTAR - 5 Star rating for our First Home Saver, Express Saver, New Car Loan and Personal Loan Special Offer
- Money Magazine- ‘Best of the Best’ for our Straightforward Home Loan, New Car Loan
50th Annual General Meeting
In November we held our AGM at the Pullman hotel in Brisbane where we celebrated our 50th anniversary and provided members with an update on our 2018 results. I would like to extend my thanks to our founding director, Don Collins, who shared his memories of the formative years of the Credit Union. I would also like to extend my thanks to the 150 members who attended and the 700 members who took part in MOVE Bank’s governance through their voting proxies.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our members and corporate partners for their ongoing support throughout 2018. We look forward to delivering continued exceptional service and great-value, easy-to-use financial solutions to our members in the year ahead.
Therese Turner, CEO