At MOVE, our purpose has always been to improve the financial wellbeing of our members by providing you with quality products, competitive rates and exceptional service. With July 1 marking the start of the new financial year of it’s a good time to reflect on what we’ve accomplished in striving to meet these goals.
We are committed to delivering solutions which make it easier to bank with us, so we launched
- Online loan applications making it easier for members to apply for loans
- The New Payments Platform to allow members make and receive payments instantly using Osko and PayID
- New App features including fingerprint login, card management making mobile banking even more convenient
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement we added three new products to our current product range. The new products were developed to offer maximum flexibility at the sharpest possible rates, and have been welcomed by members for the exceptional value they offer
- New fixed rate car loan
- Flexi-fixed rate home loans - make uncapped extra repayments and no penalties for early payout!
- Personal Loan Special Offer
Once again our savings accounts have been recognised for outstanding value by two of Australia’s leading national comparison websites:
- Mozo Experts Choice
- CANSTAR 5 Star rating flexible saver
We’ve maintained our edge in a competitive market by reducing interest rates for the following home loans:
- Straightforward Home Loan - reduced by 0.24% p.a.
- Lockit 3 Year Investment Home Loans - reduced by 0.40% p.a.
- Helping first time buyers with a discount of 30% pa for the first 12 months of their First Home Loan.
Recent changes to our fee structure have allowed us to offer transaction fee-free banking to members that borrow, save or invest with us. This has already reduced the total number of members paying transaction fees by 36%, and we hope to see more members reduce their fees in the coming months.
Finally as we celebrate our 50th anniversary, I’d like to say a heart-felt thank you to all members past and present for choosing to bank with MOVE. Your satisfaction is the ultimate measure of our success and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
Therese Turner, CEO