The global outbreak of COVID-19 means we are all facing challenges and uncertainty in many areas of our lives.
We understand that members will be affected by current events and some will suffer financial hardship. The following assistance package is available to support members financially impacted by COVID-19.
We know that the last thing our members need during this time of uncertainty is the added stress of paying fees. To relieve this burden, we will cease charging the following fees until further notice:
- Staff assisted transfer fees
- Card and cheque book replacement fees
- Dishonour and exception fees
If you need access to your term deposit, you can do so without an interest deduction.
We are offering a range of financial relief for impacted members with loans, including:
- Deferment of home loan payments up to 6 months, including a 3 month checkpoint
- Deferment of all other loan payments for 3 months
- Priority processing of personal loans if you're in need of emergency funds with establishment fees waived
- Waiving the staff assisted redraw fee
We’re here to help
If you are concerned about your ability to make your regular repayments, we encourage you to complete the form below.